Reno, United States
The City of Reno has asked IBM to help craft a data-driven strategy for economic development as the City looks to diversify its economy. By applying advanced analytics and using open data, the City aims to improve coordination between policymakers, citizens, higher education institutions, businesses and investors.
Mayor of Reno
- Director, Business Performance Services, Growth Markets & Japan
- Partner, Strategy and Transformation, Global Business Services
- Distinguished Engineer, Systems and Technology Group
- Senior Engineer and Manager for IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
- Director, Global Funding, Investments & Foreign Exchange