As the largest city in Sicily, Palermo has received a huge percentage of the 160,000 migrants that have traveled to Italy in 2016. Palermo sees this as an opportunity to make the city as inclusive as ever by designing a proper welcoming, first-aid, and integration path, for each immigrant. With a goal of social inclusion into Palermo’s culture and economy, IBM will work with Mayor Orlando to transform this migration into an opportunity for the city of Palermo, its newest residents and for all citizens.
- Distinguished Engineer, European IBM z Solutions Architect, IBM Europe
- Marketing and Communications Director, IBM Global Business Services, IBM Europe
- Distinguished Engineer, Hybrid Cloud
- Client Solutions Program Executive, Global Asset Management Transformation and Operations
- Cloud Adoption Services Global Leader, IBM Global Business Services
- CFO, IBM Global Financing, IBM Europe