Louisville, United States
The Louisville Metro Government is launching an initiative in partnership with government agencies, medical institutions and non-profit organizations to collect and analyze data surrounding asthma across the Louisville region. Data sources include a new application connected to inhalers, traffic and air monitoring networks, environmental profiles, property valuation and other publicly available data. With IBM's help, Mayor Greg Fischer and his team aim to create a data-driven strategy for identifying and reducing asthma risk in the city, with an unprecedented level of granularity and sophistication.
Mayor of Louisville
- Public Sector Business Strategy and Communications Leader, Global Business Services
- Business Development Executive, US Federal Growth Initiatives, Smarter Planet & Cities
- Complex Transactions Contracts & Negotiations Executive
- Healthcare Informatics Research
- Public Sector Business Development - Global Alliance Solutions