Both public sector and the non-governmental organizations in Lodz actively support the poorest and socially excluded residents. The city has engaged IBM to help design a system to integrate social assistance by NGOs and city agencies by using technology to make it easier for citizens to receive the specific support they need. Increasing the use of technology in this system will allow all the information and any forms of assistance for the residents of the City offered by both public and non-governmental sector to be gathered in one place. Preparing the method of information exchange and introducing smart solutions between all the involved institutions will prevent the doubling of assistance, facilitate better distribution, and improve the quality of life in the city.
- Senior Global Project Executive
- Director, Technical Support Services IBM Global Technology Services
- IBM Distinguished Engineer, IBM North America Technical Sales
David Castle, CPA
- Director of Accounting, IBM Growth Markets
- Senior IT Architect, CTO Europe Team IBM Software Group
- Client Director, Bell Canada