An economic powerhouse, Jinan, also known as the "City of Springs", boasts over 100 natural springs in its downtown district, and a lasting legacy of Confucian culture spanning over 2,600 years. While Jinan has many unique natural, cultural and historic resources, they are not well-known to foreign tourists. Deputy Mayor Zhang Haibo asked IBM to help make Jinan a world-renowned tourist destination, using data and analytics to leverage existing investments and promote Jinan's unique attractions.
Deputy Mayor of Jinan
Dorothy (Dede) Trefts
- Vice President, Services M&A Integration, IBM US
- Program Director, Technology & Strategy, Research, IBM Singapore
- Senior Management Consultant, Travel and Transportation Center of Competence, IBM US
- Distinguished Engineer, Executive Architect & Delivery Excellence Leader, IBM US
- Director, Global Asset Recovery Services, IBM France