Jeju, South Korea
Faced with a rapidly changing global economy, the Jeju Special Self-Governing Province recognizes the need for cohesive, forward-looking economic development. Provincial leaders asked IBM to deliver an outside-in perspective on the province's challenges and opportunities to fuel long-term prosperity. The IBM team's recommendations focused on enhancing the impact of tourism and expansion of Jeju's economic base.
- Vice President, Software Group Marketing, IBM Australia
- Director, Industry Solutions, ECM Channels & System Integrators, IBM US
- Client Technical Advisor, IBM Korea
- Geo Expansion Market Segment Manager, IBM Korea
- CTO AP, NGN Distinguished Engineer, IBM US
- Partner, Global Business Services Deputy Country Manager, IBM Finland