The City of Copenhagen has set an ambitious target to become carbon neutral by 2025, with an integrated value chain that links sustainability with the quality of life in the city and economic growth. The city has asked IBM for help in achieving these ambitious goals, with particular emphasis on using data analytics to reduce energy consumption and make efficiency improvements to buildings.
Lord Mayor of Copenhagen
- Director, Smarter Planet Solutions, IBM India
- Director, Client Services Procurement, Americas, IBM Canada
- Director, Global Client Technical Leadership Office, IBM US
- Director, Workplace Services, IBM US
- Executive IT Architect, Pan-European CTO Team, IBM Denmark