Chicago, United States
In Chicago, the IBM team will collaborate closely with the Mayor's office, Chicago Public School leaders, Chicago City Colleges, city departments, civic groups and the private sector during the Smarter Cities Challenge. Through these consultations and analysis, the team will work with Chicago educators and City leaders to create a strategic, step-by-step operational plan to create an educational system that more effectively ties to Chicago's economic future. Among those plans will be the incorporation of the concept of the grade 9-14 school. IBM's work in Chicago will be informed by the company's experience with similar, bold educational initiatives it has helped shape in other challenging cities and educational systems.
Mayor of Chicago, Illinois
- Human Resources Partner, Central Region
- SkillWorks Enablement Leader, North America Software and Technical Sales
- Market Manager, SPSS Marketing Research
- Partner - K-12 Education National Practice Global Business Services
- Program Manager, Pathways in Technology Early College High School