Busan, South Korea
Located on the Southeast portion of the Korean peninsula, Busan and its 3.5 million inhabitants is Korea’s largest international trading port. Due to its geographic location, Busan is prone to extreme weather and natural hazards like typhoons and earthquakes that cause annual damage to the city. Mayor Suh has requested the help of IBM to introduce cognitive analytics capabilities to Busan’s current disaster management infrastructure to create a safer, more resilient city.
- Chief Technical Officer of the Global Energy, Environment and Utilities Solutions Center
- Manager, Seoul IBM Client Center
- Director for Enterprise Applications, IBM Cloud
- Global Business Development Executive, Mobility Services
- Development Intergration Manager, Software Acquisitions