Atlanta, United States
A hub for the financial and real estate industries, Atlanta boomed in the post-WWII era but was particularly hard hit when the housing and mortgage crises ensued. Mayor Reed asked IBM for help in identifying where Atlanta could best harness its energies to revitalize the economy. The team worked with the city to propose a innovative citywide strategic plan that includes a robust vision and management system to effectively align activities and investments in a complex multi-jurisdictional stakeholder environment, and technology adoption to support ongoing planning and assessment.
Mayor of Atlanta
- Executive Program Manager, Business Performance Services
- Account Representative, Business Analytics
- Senior Technical Staff Member and Technology Strategist for IBM's Total Information Experience
- Managing Consultant, Public Sector Strategy & Innovation
- Executive IT Specialist, Korea IT Specialist Profession Leader